Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Wish List



My brithday is coming up soon and now is the time to start planning what I want to buy myself. This way I get what I want and I'm not disappointed.

I'll start with a pair of
TRUE RELIGION JOHNNY STRAIGHT LEG jeans.

How about a RAW7 cashmere crewneck sweater? Yes.

Then, I think I'd like this cute BUTTERFLY DROPOUT GOOD COMPANY HOODY .

Moving on, check out the belt! This would make an outfit look totally hip and funky and cool. LINEA PELLE BROWN DOUBLE RING BELT.
Its so bold! I love it.


This necklace is very in- style and I don't see it going out of fashion for a long time.




Romance is in the air for sure when I wear this lace and silk number from Robert Rodriguez.

I'd pull my hair back with some sweet tendrils gently falling on my cheeks and imagine I'm the heroine in a Jane Austen book.

No comments: