Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Accessories!



Back in the 1980's I owned a bag similiar to this one. I had it when Michael Jackson's Thriller album was reaching popularity and I probably kept something like Bonnie Bell lipsmackers in it, along with a plastic comb to properly feather my hair.

Obviously this Jewels Ryan bag is fresh and new and I would carry it right now: many, many years after my highschool purse. This time around I would carry LipVenom and my Gucci sunglasses. I'm a sucker for anything eighties redeux! Madonna should carry this around to go with her flippy hair and tights!





This suede bag is owned by Kate Hudson. Well if it isn't, it should be. It's got a hippy vibe to it with the gold ring and the fringe. It's by Kiki Pearl, and looks like it just came off the Love Bus in 1969. And thats not a bad thing because I love all things hippy-ish and carefree.





When I saw this bag, the skies opened up and angels began to sing. I love it! Its big and studded and funky and cool and pretty and would match with everything in my wardrobe. This is a Goldenbleu Devin bag. You want it too, don't you? When you invest in a well made purse like this one, you can wear it over and over again, all year long.



You really have to have the fashion chops to pull off this studded vest by LaRok. I don't. But I think Jessica Simpson does, and I could see her wearing this with some shorty shorts and tall sassy boots. If you aren't as bold as Ms. Simpson, then play it safe and pair with a black tee shirt and some distressed jeans.



The Jana Feifer white velvet hobo bag. It's slouchy and casual for an easy Sunday morning of shopping and coffee drinking. It's so Cameron Diaz.





This is the Felix Leather Amanda bag with gold studs. Tres cute, no? The size is very good for the bare minimum like an overflowing wallet, a makeup bag, a teeny notebook and a cell phone.
Perhaps a small mirror so you can admire your good looks.



Funky Royal moccasin leather boots. To be worn with cuffed jeans or a mini skirt, someone bolder than myself would pair them with shorts. I like the buttons up the side. They look ultra comfortable. I hear there's a bit of snow on the east coast- I bet they would keep your feet toasty warm! Nicole Richie, these would look fab on you!


No comments: