Sunday, February 26, 2006

*new* Joystick!


Gorgeous embroidered pop flower summer dress. Cocktails in the garden, anyone?


I love the color and the details of this short sleeve mini flower top. Pair the shirt with well- worn jeans and wooden clogs.


Wear this rose garden skirt with a tank top and accessorize with a fringed purse, hoop earrings and your hair down and loose.

Can this Joystick stuff be any cuter? I love it all. Such a throwback to the free love and spirited vibe of the 1960's. I would not be opposed to receiving all Joystick clothing for my summer wardrobe. I'm a sucker for wooden clogs and beads and daisies tucked behind my ears. The embroidered goodness of Joystick is so much fun.

1 comment:

Dinah said...

I simply love everything! The top is so cute and I love how great it looks with jeans it gives you such a free spirit look.