Wednesday, February 08, 2006

new arrivals...Paige jeans



if these jeans make me look that skinny then I want a pair ASAP!


I love cropped pants!

Paige Fairfax cropped denim

I present to you, the newest in Paige denim. I absolutely want a pair or two of Paige jeans as soon as humanly possible. I think these jeans top the list in my newst, on-going must-have wardrobe staples which include a few LaRok shirts, a C&C tee shirt and an endless stream of high quality True Religion jeans.

Why do I want Paige jeans, you ask? Because not only do they make you have a wonderful, round, fit bottom but they somehow, through a miracle of modern denim, make your thighs trim and your legs long. I swear every celebrity has a pair of these jeans hanging in their closet, used as a secret weapon in looking fabulous.

These jeans are simply a phenomenon.


2 comments:

Kathy said...

'Gimme More'~ ☔ ☧ ☯ ☢ ☥ ♅ ♥♥♥

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.