Sunday, February 12, 2006

SALE PART ONE



I present to you the Larok Beaded Hippie shirt, oh yes its on sale. The thing with a basic black top with a little pizzazz is that it goes with anything. Wear it with a shirt or jeans and it will always suit the occasion. I think Britney Spears could easily wear this shirt with a knee length jean skirt and a pair of boots, along with an over- size bag for all her must-haves.




This funky devil of a mini is also by Grail. I would pair this would some fishnet stockings, black boots and a tee shirt. This would look cool on: Mischa Barton. Knowing Mischa, I bet she would wear a flowing white blouse, footless stockings and flip flops.



If I were a rock star I would so wear this funky bright sweatshirt by Grail. Okay I would wear it if I wasn't a rock star- which I'm not- so really anyone with a hint of rebeliousness can wear it and feel like they belong up on stage with the members of the band. Receommended for: Jessica Simpson


This pink flowered shrug by Joystick is also on super sale. The flattering shade of pink will look lovely next any complexion. I like shrugs because you can pair them with a long sleeved shirt or a simple tee shirt or just a plain tank. I like it. I like the color, the flowers and the hippie vibe it gives off. I'd like to see it on: Reese Witherspoon




Above and below are True Religion Grass Big T jeans. I own a pair of True Religions and let me tell you girls, they give excellent buttage. The pockets create a very nice rear view and the legs are cut long to give the illusion of never ending legs atop the nicest rump this side of Hollywood.

check out the stitching. how can you not own a pair of these?

Nicole Richie would look super fantastic in the True Religions.


Singer 22 is having a huge, enormous, blow- out sale with prices I cannot believe. True Religion Jeans for a mere $99? Surely you think I jest, but no! There are clothes that are 70% the original price, I can't stand it!

The problem with a good sale is that I end up buying way too much because there are so many wonderful things to purchase and at such prices I simply cannot resist. That is why my closet is bulging at the seams!"You can never be too rich or own too many clothes" is my motto.

No comments: