Monday, February 06, 2006

Mella

Palm trees...



...a comfy summer dress and..

....a hoodie for over your bathing suit and...

....pretty flip-flops


wedge flips for keeping your feet cool.

I had never heard of Mella until I checked to see what was new on Singer22. Lo and behold, here's a company who designs breezy footwear in sorbet colors and neat patterns. During the excessive heat in southern California, I live in flip-flops. I love the kick-back, mellow styling of the clothes, perfect for lounging under the shade of a palm tree while I sip my mojito.

Mella also thinks of the kids, designing Minimella for stylish tots. I'm sure all the hip Hollywood kidlets are going to be donning these this summer including the daughters of Cindy Crawford, Denise Richards, Reese Witherspoon, Courteney Cox Arquette, Uma Thurman.

No comments: