Thursday, March 30, 2006

Cargo capri


I have a very hip and cute friend who wears clothes like these True Religion cargo capris. She always looks in-style and fresh but never too trendy. No hoochie mini skirts and cowboy boots. Very down to earth, a jeans and tee shirt kind of gal but only of the best quality.

I'm going to tell her about these pants because they are perfect for the southern California weather. A tee shirt and flip flops with these cargos would be ideal for spring. If you live where it's a tad chilly, then add a sweater and cute sneakers.

True Religion is my favorite brand because the denim is sturdy and the integrity of the stitching is second to none. I know the jeans are expensive but they will last a long time unless you take sand paper to the fabric and roll around on the ground.

I want them! I need a money tree so I can buy everything I write about.

1 comment:

Milla said...

i like this jeans.it's so cute