Thursday, January 05, 2006

Rebel Yell




Ashton Kutcher and Jessica Simpson are just two of the stars in Hollywood who love wearing Rebel Yell's soft cotton vintage tee shirts. I think Ashton ought to buy the "Living The Good Life" shirt for wife Demi Moore. Other celebrities who wear the Rebel Yell brand are Ashlee Simpson, Avril Levigne, and Nicky Hilton just to name a few.


Jessica Simpson wears the Rebel Yell 3/4 length sleeve hoodie and looks relaxed and cute. We can't know for sure but she might be wearing some of those True Religion jeans I'm so wild about.

Besides Jessica's blue hoodie, Rebel Yell offers lots of great sweatshirts and tees. Have a look here, at Singer22. I especially like the More More More shirt!

4 comments:

chirky said...

$169? wow.

The Cat Sitter said...

What's that bag on Jessica Simpson's shoulder? It's cute.

Dinah said...

I feel your pain local celebrity

Cindy said...

local celeb, the grass is always greener. Although Im 5'7, I feel like I cannot wear heels because Im too tall.

All the cute, exquisite little party shoes have heels and the ones that do not make my feet look like boats.